The Smell of Blooming Flowers

Agustus 23, 2018



The winter wind slowly gone

finally..

Slowly I could feel that warm once again,

and  finally ..

I left all the tears and misses back there along with the melting snow

and took all the laughters and smile with me





when cherry blossoms started to open their petals

it means that our new days at school would also start soon




the night before the school started,

my mind was roaming

I know

you're not going to be there anymore

I know

I am not gonna say my hello again to you everytime I entered your lecture.

I know

maybe I would never be as excited as before.





as the weather got warmer

more flowers was blooming

everyday I tried so hard to make my self  happier

everyday I tried so  hard not to drown myself again inside your shadows

Everyday I tried so  hard to come to the place 

where I always feel it as a really deserted place without your presence.




I remembered,

that gloomy afternoon

when the first time I saw those pink petals bloomed near the south gate

you suddenly sent me a short message

you said

"come to '100 flowers' park near the campus. 
all the flowers there should've been bloomed"

you know what,

It really felt like a magic

and again my smile was really big

your words..

it seemed that your asking me

to be happier




when Ji'nan Skies turned blue

I went there

'100 flowers' park

when I saw all of that white  magnolia tree rows

blooming and showing their white petals

I speak to my self

"oh god, again you still want me to smile 
by seeing the magic that you sent through him"




while smiling so big

I walked through that beautiful magnolia alley.

Sometimes the wind blew

and make those sweet fragrances spread along the alley

again and again that magic kept making me drowning

inside your warmness.




Hey, you know what?

when all those cherry blossoms kept bloowing and showing their colors

I also was still struggling to keep moving on

and desperately keep hoping to God that

I really want to see you again

even though it seemed so impossible




My mom always says that God's plans are always beautiful

and I believe that




that morning after the first lecture finished

I saw your message again

you said

you need some of my videos that I took during your lectures last semester.

again..


another magic

another simple happiness

another serendipity


and then I said

"Maybe we should meet."

Maybe

God want me to meet you once again

before the spring gone





all the petals of those flowering trees finally almost gone

the weather were getting hotter day by day.

that's the time when

finally I can see your face once again.

that day my heart was thumping so hard

until I saw your smile again

it finally stopped.



you were wearing that black hat

a casual shirt and long pants

and of course a pair of white shoes.

finally I can hear that gentle voice once again 

coming out from your small red lips.

you look  a bit thinner that  before

maybe because you tired and studied really hard.




it was such a very short encounter

yet very exciting

at the end of our laughter and conversation

all I did was just waving my hand and say 

"I'll see you around."

then you were smiling back to me.

*****



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts