After The Snowfall

Agustus 07, 2018



It was a cold afternoon, then suddenly the snow was falling.

I was outside there doing grocery shopping with one of my friend.

that time was the second time I saw snow falling from Ji'nan sky

but that time much more havier than before.

every snowflakes was dancing and slowly falling.

I just couldn't stop smiling and thinking about how the streets would be covered with white snow.






Until sky turned black, it was still snowing.

our campus now covered in white.

such a pleasant thing coming out from the dorm just to see the snow pilling up





when the sun rising up, it's getting more exciting.






that stone looked just like an ancient mountain covered in snow




The sun was just too lazy for showing up it's self from the cloud

 or maybe it's just a bit shy




Then suddenly my mind was roaming.

I was thinking about you again

again and again




suddenly feel sad when I remembered what you said.

after the dog year come you're not gonna be there again.

your desk is gonna be empty  for a while.

even during the new years eve, you're gonna be busy playing with those books and journals

I don't know if sometimes you're going to think about  us or not.





I missed seeing you wearing that maroon knitted sweater

that grey down jacket

or that navy blue coat.

I missed when you answer every unimportant questions that I ask you everyday

I missed seeing your smile

and hearing your gentle voice 





hey, you remembered this little friend.

that time I was riding a sleeper train going for a short vacation and suddenly..

 I was just felt like I want to send you a message

then send this picture to you.

and then you said that in your hometown the snow was also falling.

that time I really really wanted to say that I miss you so much

but...

I couldn't

then my tears was falling down on my cheeks





Because for you

I am just nobody



*****

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Popular Posts